- Published: 13 February 2020
Kindly click on the link below to view the policy:
- Published: 12 February 2020
Georgetown, Guyana – (February 12, 2020) Director, Department of Energy, Dr. Mark Bynoe has announced that the Greece-registered crude oil tanker, Cap Philippe, which will lift the Cooperative Republic of Guyana’s (hereinafter Guyana) first one million barrel crude entitlement, will…
- Published: 06 February 2020
Georgetown, Guyana (February 6, 2020) President David Granger, this morning, attended the commissioning of the Stephen Campbell House located at Shiv Chanderpaul Drive, Bourda, Georgetown.
The Stephen Campbell House is the home of the Department of Citizenship, Ministry of the Presidency.
- Published: 09 February 2020
The aviation sector of any country is critical to its growth and development, facilitating the movement of the travelling public for business and leisure.
While significant investments have been made, over the years, to boost the capacity and efficiency of Guyana’s primary port of entry, the…
- Published: 05 February 2020
Georgetown, Guyana – (February 6, 2020) First Lady, Mrs. Sandra Granger, yesterday encouraged 25 girls and young women, who participated in a Comprehensive Empowerment Programme for Adolescent Mothers (CEPAM) which was organized by Women Across Differences (WAD), to be proud of themselves and…
- Carter Centre representatives meet DG Harmon on elections preparations
- Government of Guyana rejects baseless Global Witness report
- President Granger confers Barbadian PM with Order of Roraima -says Investiture richly symbolic for Guyana, Barbados and Caribbean
- Dr. Bynoe commends participants enrolled in CTVET/PetroEd training -says persons must position themselves to benefit from petroleum sector