- Published: 11 October 2018
Your Execellency, I am pleased to accept the Letters of Credence accrediting you as Ambassador of the Kingdom of The Netherlands to the Co-operative Republic of Guyana.
I congratulate you on your appointment. I welcome you to Georgetown. I ask that convey to His Majesty, King Willem-Alexander my…
- Published: 08 October 2018
President David Granger: Mr. Moses Nagamootoo, First Vice President and Prime Minister; Justice Yonette Cummings-Edwards, Chancellor of the Judiciary; Honourable Dr. Barton Scotland, Speaker of the National Assembly; Ministers of the Government; Justice Roxane George-Wiltshire, Chief Justice;…
- Published: 13 September 2018
President David Granger: As always, I’m happy to be on the East Bank because this is a part of Guyana. This is a zone which some people felt God had forgotten for a long time. Sometimes when you go along the coast you can see development taking place, the lights and the roads, and when you…
- Published: 20 September 2018
Guyana’s economic development has been constrained, historically, by the small size of its population, small domestic markets and the small range and volume of primary commodity exports. These have made its economy highly vulnerable to exogenous economic shocks.
The Caribbean Single Market and…
- Published: 09 September 2018
President David Granger: Honourable Moses Nagamootoo, Prime Minister and First Vice President of the Republic of Guyana; Honourable Justice Yonette Cummings-Edwards, Chancellor of the Judiciary; Honourable Carl Greenidge, Vice President and Minister of Foreign Affairs; Honourable Basil Williams,…
- President David Granger's address at the Twentieth Biennial Delegates Congress of the People’s National Congress, August 17, 2018
- Statement by His Excellency Brigadier David Granger President of the Cooperative Republic of Guyana at the swearing-in ceremony of members of the Police Service Commission, August 9, 2018
- Statement by His Excellency, Brigadier David Granger at the swearing-in ceremony of members of the Public Service Commission, August 08, 2018
- Transcript of the address by His Excellency, Brigadier David Granger, President of the Co-operative Republic of Guyana, at the Caribbean Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Roadshow, held at the Arthur Chung Convention Centre July 9, 2018