- Published: 29 March 2019
Today’s youth are tomorrow’s leaders
Young people are vital to the nation’s progress. It is imperative therefore that they should be afforded every opportunity to participate in decision-making and in determining how their communities and the country should be administered. You are…
- Published: 28 March 2019
The Youth Corps…hope for the future
Young people are this country’s future; It cannot be otherwise. It is the older generation’s obligation to ensure that the young population receives the best possible preparation to inherit this nation.
Guyana is a blessed nation indeed. It is…
- Published: 13 March 2019
I am honoured to welcome you to the Cooperative Republic of Guyana. I am pleased to accept the Letters of Credence which accredit you as Ambassador of the United States of America to the Cooperative Republic of Guyana.
I congratulate you on your appointment.
The Cooperative Republic of Guyana and…
- Published: 20 March 2019
The festival of friendship and fellowship
President David Granger: I extend best wishes to the people of Guyana on the occasion of the joyous festival of Holi (or Phagwah).
Holi is a spiritual event that recounts the adversities of Prahalad, his unshakeable faith and his eventual triumph over the…
- Published: 23 February 2019
President David Granger: Guyanese everywhere are celebrating the establishment of the Republic forty-nine years ago. That act, on 23rd February 1970, confirmed our Independence, consolidated our multicultural character, accelerated social and economic transformation and advanced…
- Address of His Excellency Brigadier David Granger, President of the Cooperative Republic of Guyana to the Guyana Defence Force Annual Officers’ Conference 2019.01.24
- Address of His Excellency Brigadier David Granger, President of the Cooperative Republic of Guyana, to the Annual Police Officers’ Conference 2019 January 10, 2019
- Address to the nation of His Excellency Brigadier David Granger, President of the Cooperative Republic of Guyana on the occasion of the observance of the New Year 2019
- Transcript of the address of His Excellency, Brigadier David Granger, President of the Co-operative Republic of Guyana, to Mahdia residents on the occasion of the official declaration ceremony of Mahdia Town, Guyana’s tenth town October 25, 2018