- Published: 08 January 2016
Georgetown, Guyana – (January 8, 2016) Twenty-one students of Bartica, Region Seven, today, received bicycles from the Government as part of President David Granger's 'Buses, Boats and Bicycles' or 'three Bs' programme aimed at ensuring that all of Guyana's children are able to attend school.
- Published: 23 December 2015
Georgetown, Guyana – (December 22, 2015) Minister of Social Cohesion, Ms. Amna Ally, continuing in the goodwill of the season, today, distributed a quantity of toys to children in Region Ten, as part of a partnership between the Government of Guyana and 'Caring for Others', an Atlanta based…
- Published: 10 December 2015
Georgetown, Guyana - (December 10, 2015) As part of President David Granger's 'Three Bs' (Boats, Busses, and Bicycles) initiative, Minister of Social Cohesion, Amna Ally, today, presented 52 bicycles to the students of the St. Ignatius Secondary School in an effort to ensure transportation…
- Published: 22 December 2015
Georgetown, Guyana – (December 22, 2015) The first group of Indigenous producers from Region Nine to benefit from assistance to improve their standards of production, via a partnership between the Ministry of Social Cohesion and the Institute of Applied Science and Technology (IAST), has been…
- Published: 09 December 2015
Georgetown, Guyana – (December 9, 2015) Minister of Social Cohesion, Amna Ally, today received another boat to ferry children to school in Moraikobai, Mahaicony River, Region Five.
Minister Ally received the boat on behalf of the Government and the President of Guyana, at a simple presentation…
- Social Cohesion Minister – Amna Ally Chides PPP General Secretary – Clement Rohee For Irresponsible Statement
- Ministry of Social Cohesion, IAST partner to assist Region 9 farmers
- National unity critical to development of Guyana - Minister Ally in Region 1
- Minister Ally begins implementation of Social Cohesion Roundtable short term recommendations