- Published: 13 November 2015
As the Minister responsible for Social Cohesion, I firmly reject the irresponsible and divisive query made by General Secretary of the Peoples Progressive Party (PPP), Mr. Clement Rohee, that the Guyana Elections Commission (GECOM) reveal the ethnicity of its employees.
It is a sad commentary that…
- Published: 09 November 2015
Georgetown, Guyana – (November 9, 2015) Minister of Social Cohesion, Amna Ally, over the weekend, partnered with the Institute of Applied Science and Technology (IAST) to provide support for small and medium scale farmers and producers in Region Nine, with the aim of enhancing their economic, social…
- Published: 29 October 2015
Georgetown, Guyana – (October 28, 2015) Minister of Social Cohesion, Amna Ally, today kicked off a national sensitisation programme in Region Six (East Berbice- Corentyne) in keeping with some of the short term recommendations, which were made at the Social Cohesion Roundtable held on September 3,…
- Published: 03 November 2015
Georgetown, Guyana – (November 2, 2015) Minister of Social Cohesion, Amna Ally, on Sunday, took the message of national unity and togetherness to Mabaruma and Port Kaituma, Region One (Barima/Waini) and called on residents to cast aside political partisanship for the good of Guyana. "Regardless of…
- Published: 22 October 2015
Georgetown, Guyana – (October 22, 2015) Almost two months since the Ministry of Social Cohesion held its Roundtable on Social Cohesion at the Arthur Chung Convention Centre (ACCC), several short term recommendations made at the forum, are already being implemented.
Minister of Social Cohesion, Amna…
- Minister Ally meets with Head of Commonwealth’s Public Sector Governance Unit
- UNDP team pays courtesy call on Social Cohesion Minister
- Government partners with private sector to provide school shoes to Region 9 children
- Minister Ally calls on Region Nine residents to put differences aside for development of Guyana